Array Networks Array Business Continuity
Get a Quote!
Array Business Continuity (ABC) Contingency Licenses provide cost-effective insurance against snow days, transit strikes, natural disasters and other unforeseen or unplanned events.
Contingency licenses are sized to meet your requirements, offered at a fraction of the price of regular user licenses and made available as a 10-day license pack.
As usage exceeds the regular license, contingency licenses can be made available and consumed one day at a time, as necessary, on either consecutive or non-consecutive days.
AG Series Secure Access Gateways
Secure access is undergoing dramatic change. With increasing mobility, growing adoption of cloud services and a shift in thinking that emphasizes securing data in addition to securing networks and devices, modern enterprises require a new breed of secure access solutions. Secure access gateways centralize control over access to business critical resources, providing security for data in motion and at rest and enforcing application level policies on a per-user basis.
The Array AG Series secure access gateway addresses challenges faced by enterprise, service provider and pubic-sector organizations in the areas of secure remote and mobile access to applications and cloud services. Available in a range of scalable, purpose-built appliances or as a virtual appliance for cloud and virtualized environments, the AG Series can support multiple communities of interest, connect users both in the office and on-the-go and provide access to traditional enterprise applications as well as services running in public and private clouds.
Integrated SSL VPNs, remote desktop and secure mobile access
AccessDirect, DesktopDirect and MotionPro are feature-rich SSL VPN remote access, remote desktop and secure mobile access software editions engineered for Array’s physical and virtual AG Series SSL VPN appliances. Software editions may be purchased and deployed independently or combined to create an integrated platform that meets a diverse set of secure remote and mobile access requirements. Whether deployed as physical or virtual SSL VPN appliances, all software editions support Array business continuity licenses to cost-effectively support burst usage as needed in the event of planned or unplanned circumstances.
- Anytime, anywhere browser-based secure remote access, enables increased productivity for employees, partners, tenants, customers, contractors and guests
- Simple, scalable and secure remote desktop that enables use of PCs and virtual desktops from any device in any location
- Secure mobile access for individual native and Web applications for supporting Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) or secure access from managed smart phones and tablets
- 256 secure access portals, customizable to the security and usability preferences of multiple tenants and communities of interest
- Range of access methods including Web, Layer-3, thin-client and client-server connectivity
- High-performance 2048-bit SSL encryption
- Supports a range of AAA and dual-factor authentication schemes
- Endpoint security including device-based identification, host-checking, cache cleaning and adaptive policies
- Per-user policy engine for identity-based access to URLs, files, networks and applications
- Cross-platform support for a range of devices, operating systems and browsers
- Array Business Continuity (ABC) contingency licenses for affordably supporting surge remote access
- Familiar CLI, intuitive WebUI and centralized management for ease of use and configuration
Array AG Series Architecture
|SSL VPN Remote Access||Remote Desktop Access||Secure Mobile Access|
|SSL & IPSec Encryption||Standard||Standard||Standard|
|Virtual Portals||5 Included||5 Included||5 Included|
|L3 VPN Client||Standard||N/A||N/A|
|Host Checking & Cache Cleaning||Standard||N/A||N/A|
|L4 Thin Client||N/A||Standard||N/A|
|Array Registration Technology||N/A||Standard||N/A|
|Enterprise App Store||N/A||N/A||Standard|
|L3 Mobile VPN||N/A||N/A||Standard|
|L4 SDK Tunneling||N/A||N/A||Standard|
|Client, App & Device Security||N/A||N/A||Standard|
|Additional Virtual Portals||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|Array Business Continuity||Optional||Optional||Optional|
Download the Array Networks AG Series Secure Access Gateway Datasheet (PDF).
Download the Array Networks vxAG Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.